How to obtain BIK raport
There are several possibilities to obtain the report, both by post and electronically. Such a report may be also obtained through a personal visit to the Credit Information Bureau in Warsaw at 16A Postępu Street. It is enough to bring your personal ID to obtain this document on the spot.
However, the most convenient means to obtain this document is as an electronic version in an encoded PDF file. The electronic version can be obtained in two ways:
- 1. By access to the online account in PKO BP Bank or Meritum Bank (the service is paid in accordance with the bank’s pricelist). The PDF file will appear in a special tab in the transactional system and will be coded with a password that the bank will send by SMS. Additional information is available here: www.pkobp.pl/o-ipko-bankowosc-elektroniczna/raporty-bik
- 2. On the website of the Credit Information Bureau (possibility to obtain the report free of charge)
- register yourself on the following website: www.bik.pl/rejestracja
- click the activation link in the e-mail received from BIK
- generate your password for logging in
- activate your account and proceed to the offer selection
- in the package selection window click as shown below to select the free of charge package:
- confirm your identity by selecting one of two methods:
- registered letter – after completion of the form, the applicant receives two codes for activation – one by SMS, and another one by registered letter
- after completion of the form attach a photo or scanned ID and make an identification money transfer for the amount of PLN 1. Then, the code for the account activation is sent to the telephone number given previously
- after entering the code(s) the account is fully active and gives the possibility to receive the report in PDF version.
Log in to see history