- Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user and the Service are intended for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time of the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- customize the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow you to identify the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from a website, which allows improvement of their structure and content.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
For more information about cookies, see the file services http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/
Log in to see history